Your Retirement and Taxes Class
January 16 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
One event on January 16, 2020 at 6:30 pm
One event on April 9, 2020 at 6:30 pm
One event on April 14, 2020 at 6:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:30 pm on day 16 of the month, repeating indefinitely
One event on August 6, 2020 at 6:30 pm
One event on August 11, 2020 at 6:30 pm
One event on August 27, 2019 at 6:30 pm
One event on October 10, 2019 at 6:30 pm
One event on October 15, 2019 at 6:30 pm
Taxes can easily be one of your biggest expenses in retirement. Learn how to find a balance of financial vehicles, savings and withdrawal strategies to potentially reduce taxes on your income and avoid tax penalties. LKJ Financial’s 90 minute tax-focused retirement courses focuses on the following topics:
- The “four buckets” approach to tax planning
- Breaking down common financial vehicles and the different ways they are taxed.
- Tax friendly ways to withdraw retirement income
- Should you consider a Roth IRA conversion?
- How taxes can affect retirement income, Social Security and a surviving spouse
- What estate taxes could look like for you/your family
- How to reduce or possibly avoid unnecessary taxes
Contact us at 713.840.0534 or email@example.com if you are interested in registering or learning more about our upcoming Retirement and Tax classes.