Your Retirement and Taxes Class
November 14 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Taxes can easily be one of your biggest expenses in retirement. Learn how to find a balance of financial vehicles, savings and withdrawal strategies to potentially reduce taxes on your income and avoid tax penalties. LKJ Financial’s 90 minute tax-focused retirement courses focuses on the following topics:
- The “four buckets” approach to tax planning
- Breaking down common financial vehicles and the different ways they are taxed.
- Tax friendly ways to withdraw retirement income
- Should you consider a Roth IRA conversion?
- How taxes can affect retirement income, Social Security and a surviving spouse
- What estate taxes could look like for you/your family
- How to reduce or possibly avoid unnecessary taxes
Contact us at 713.840.0534 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in registering or learning more about our upcoming Retirement and Tax classes.